Invisalign Dentist in Temple Terrace Tampa, FL
Get Affordable, Comfortable and Fast Teeth Straightening with Invisalign!
Do you have crooked or crowded teeth? Have your teeth shifted over the years? Are there spaces where they don’t belong? Have you ever wondered what you would look like with straight teeth?
Get the beautiful smile that you’ve always wanted. We can give you a gorgeous smile with this clear alternative to wires and brackets!
Metal braces Vs. Invisalign
As of January, 2017, Dr. Witt Has Provided More Invisalign Than Any Other General Dentist on the West Coast of Florida!
- Invisible: Invisalign “invisible braces” are made of clear plastic aligners so they’re not as noticeable as metal braces. Most people won’t even know you’re wearing them, so you won’t feel self-conscious about wearing braces.
- Comfortable: The smooth surface of the plastic aligners is gentle on your mouth and gums.
- Removable: You can take them out to eat or brush your teeth and then put them back in again. You’ll have more flexibility in your daily life with removable braces.
- Affordable: In most cases, Invisalign braces cost less than traditional metal braces. Plus, our easy financing options make them affordable.
- Fast: In most cases your treatment time is less than that of traditional braces. This means your teeth will straighten up quicker, so you get your best smile sooner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does Invisalign work?A. Nearly invisible, Using the latest in medical imaging technologies, a series of clear plastic aligners are made just for you. You wear each set of aligners for 2-3 weeks each, day and night, except for eating and brushing. Every 6-8 weeks, you’ll visit Dr. Witt, who will give you your next set of aligners and monitor your progress. With each new set, your teeth are gently nudged into straightness, getting you closer and closer to that perfect smile.
Q: How long does Invisalign take?
A: The length of the process to give you straight teeth varies, but is usually just 6-14 months.
Q. Is Invisalign right for me?
A. Although Dr. Witt needs to see you for a free consultation first, most patients can benefit from aligners. They are especially effective if you have crowding or have worn braces before but the teeth have shifted.