You Don’t Have to Live With Gum Disease
Here at Terrace Smiles Dentistry we are concerned about the health of your teeth and gums. Do you have gums that bleed when you brush and floss? Are your gums red and puffy? Do you have bad breath? These are all signs of gum disease, and because your gums are the foundation of the health of your mouth, it’s important that the gum disease is treated so you can keep your teeth for life.
We offer Laser Periodontal Therapy (LPT). This is a no cut, no sew way to treat gum disease that is faster to do and much faster to heal from.
We all know that brushing and flossing assists greatly in keeping your gums healthy, however, if you have bad breath, loose teeth, bleeding, receding or swollen gums, these may be warning signs you have gum disease.
Some of the benefits of LPT treatments are:
- Faster healing times due to the fact that LPT is minimally invasive.
- Patients experience less discomfort because there is no cutting or suturing.
- LPT does not contribute to the recession of gums like traditional surgery does.
- Patients report less inflammation and bleeding with LPT.
- This is the only gum disease treatment that is proven to regenerate bone.
Call our office at (813) 977-7000 to learn more. We’re here to help!